- She is not eating anything at this point, but is drinking ice water occasionally.
- The Retuxin was administered yesterday, but it's effects take time, so the jaundice and liver problems won't go away soon.
- She slept from 2:45 on, although she woke periodically from pain.
- The nurses woke her at 6 to give her meds. She is on 10 separate meds now.
- she fell asleep again and I left at 7. Went to Larry & Marcia's house to sleep (many thanks to them - it would be overwhelming to try driving more than I am already).
Sent from my iPad